Saturday 7 August 2010

Daniel Pacheco

I am a Liverpool football club fan, I have been since watching Kenny Daglish and Alan Hansen, through to my teens, witnessing famous 4-3 victories against Newcastle and Robbie Fowler terrifying defenders. As I am a keen supporter I often notice many players that I believe will be football stars, I predicted it with Muller of Bayern Munich and Javier Mascherano when he was at River Plate along with Gerard Pique when he was at Manchester United.

I firmly believe that Daniel Pacheco could be a future world class footballer, he has a great awareness of the game and has finally been given the chance to shine. Playing for Spain in the U19 Championship in the final vs France, he was voted top goalscorer and has a history of being touted as a future star by Barcelona's youth academy and Liverpool's coaching staff. I will also note that when a player of this calibre comes along it is vital that he is coached the right way. I firmly believe that this player Daniel Pacheco will become a future striker for Liverpool. Cheers, Darmo

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home